Reflex Level Indicator
Model No. : MI - 005
The Mayur Instruments Reflex Level Indicators are designed for safe and positive visual indication of
liquid level in vessels under high pressure and temperature conditions.
The Mayur Instruments Reflex flat glass Level Indicators has precision moulded prismatic grooves cut on inner surface,
which comes in contact with liquid. Light striking on glass portion covered by liquid is reflected (absorbed) making this portion appear BLACK, whereas glass portion covering vapour space reflects light making it appear SILVERY - WHITE.
Thus a sharp clear line marks the liquid, eliminating all possibilities of errors in reading.
- Low Pressure - 30 Kg/cm2
- Medium Pressure - 65 Kg/cm2
- High Pressure - 100 Kg/cm2
- Gauge Glass - Tempered soda ash / Borosilicate (30W x 17mm Thk) / Tempered Borosilicate (34W x 17mm Thk)
- Cushion / Gasket - CAF, CNAF, PTFE, Ss304 Spiral wound with Graphite Filler & Ss316 Spiral wound with Graphite Filler
- Body (Liquid Chamber) - CS, ASTM A-105, SS304, SS316 or PP (CS Reinforced)
- Cover Plate - CS, ASTM A-105, SS304, SS316 or FRP
- Bolts - CS, SS304 or A 193 Gr. B7
- Nuts - CS, SS304 or A 193 Gr. B7
- Process Connection Orientation - CS, ASTM A-105, SS304, SS316 or PP (CS Reinforced)
- Isolation Valves - Offset needle valve x auto ball check x screwed bonnet (85 Kg/cm2) / Union bonnet (165 Kg/cm2) / Bolted bonnet (210 Kg/cm2)
- Calibrated Scale - Polycarbonate / SS304 / Aluminum